Passeggiata attraverso Pola, Istria, Croazia
52100 Pula CroaziaMostra sulla mappa
|Categoria||Attivita di famiglia|
|Posto di raccolta||pula, At the Sergii Triumph Arch in the city centre of Pula|
|Stagione di vendita||01.06. - 01.10.|
|Adulti Prezzo||15 € / A testa|
|Bambini Prezzo||5 € / A testa|
Calcolo del prezzo
|Numero di persone:||Adulti: 2
Pula is Istria’s biggest city. The Amphitheatre (Croatians call it Arena) is not the only marvelous and very well-preserved ancient construction but Pula’s entire Old town is a fine example of unorthodox Roman Urbanism. The almost 3000-years-old town is built on a hill. Therefore the Romans had to change their usual way of constructing a roman town.
On this tour you will visit the main sights but the guide will not use the common main streets to show you around. Instead the tour follows small narrow streets that take you behind-the-scene of Pula’s city life. Explore backstreets, great insider viewing-spots for panoramic pictures of the entire bay, hidden Roman Mosaics, Venetian Fortification and Amphitheatre. Become a Pula Insider!
- Explore the best sightseeing-spots in Pula
- Walk off the main tourist streets
- FREE Welcome Drink
- Become a Pula Insider
- Everyday (except Sunday) from 01.06.2017 until 01.10.2017.
- MORNING DEPARTURE: 8:00 AM
- EVENING DEPARTURE: 8:00PM
- Adults (16+ years) 15€/person
- Children (5-15 years) 5€/person
- Infants (0-4 years) FREE
- (Written reservation required)
Tour duration is approximately 90-120 minutes. There are cobbled streets and stairs on this walking tour. We recommend comfortable walking shoes.
- Professional licensed english speaking guide
- Welcome Drink (adults 18+ only)
- Entrance fees
- Accomodation pick-up & drop-off is not included but can be arranged
MEETING POINT: At the Sergii Triumph Arch in the city centre of Pula
Tour available in german and english language. The private tour runs all year at anytime.
OPTIONAL TOUR UPGRADE:
- Wine Tasting with three different wines and snacks
- Visit Zerostraße –> Underground military tunel system built by the Austrians in the 19th century
- Local fingerfood
- Lunch / Dinner
- Centro m
- Stazione degli autobus 1000m
- Aereoporto 15km